|1930 US Census, via Ancestry|
"Grandpa had a large arbor where he grew purple, white and red grapes, that he was very proud of. He always made wine at the end of summer. When company came on Sunday afternoon he always treated them to a small glass of wine."
"Grandpa had a sale in March, 1924 and quit farming. After Grandpa died in 1937 the old home place was sold, and Grandma lived in her smaller house with relatives."
William and Mary Elizabeth Schwarzlose Koehler had at least the following children:
- Elnora Minnie Koehler (1883-1973)
- Henry Koehler (1885-1887)
- Lydia Koehler (1887-1971)
- Emma Ella Koehler (1888-1980)
- Clara Ann Koehler (1890-1918)
- Elizabeth Koehler (1891-1911)
- Gideon Ernst Koehler (1893-1971)
- Hulda Frieda Koehler (1895-1973)
- Margaret Mary Koehler (1897-1982)
- Matilda Esther Koehler (1900-1941)