So I've finished my first week on the blog and will try to settle into a pattern for the next few weeks. I've been pleased with it so far and appreciate the input I've received. I'll be adding more extracts from the family history research I have previously collected on the Jones and O'Brien lines. With Rootstech coming up I'll also have something on it & their conference iPhone app (nicely done by the way). And the start of the new season of WDYTYA next week with Martin Sheen as the season premiere looks to be good.
A look ahead at upcoming posts:
- More on the Tennessee 5th Infantry's journey down the Tennessee & Mississippi Rivers to Mexico
- Jefferson County, Tennessee during the Civil War
- Women in the Family feature on Matilda Jane Lambert, wife of John J. O'Brien
- Music & Family History feature on Harry E. O'Brien, clarinetist & crystal reed mouthpiece inventor
- Jones family migration from Tennessee to Indiana in late 1870s
- Friday Photo